The Memphis United Coalition is hosting a series of Town Hall Forums regarding the recently reinstated Civilian Law Enforcement Board (C.L.E.R.B.) in Memphis.
Check out this video of highlights from the District 8 Forum and make plans to attend an upcoming forum near you!
Highlight Reel: http://ow.ly/yFEs8
Upcoming Forums (each forum is 6:00pm – 7:30pm):
- Thursday, July 10: District 5 – Lester Community Center (317 Tillman St, 38112)
- Monday, July 14: District 2 – Marion Hale Community Center (4791 Willow, 38117)
- Thursday, July 17: District 7 – Raleigh Community Center (3678 Powers, 38128)
- Tuesday, July 22: District 6 – J.K. Lewis Senior Center (1188 N. Parkway, 38105)
- Thursday, July 24: District 3 – Whitehaven Community Center (4318 Graceland, 38116)
- Monday, July 28: District 4 – Orange Mound Community Service Center (2590 Park, 38114)
- Monday August 4: District 9 – Frayser/Raleigh Senior Center (3985 Egypt Central Rd., 38128)
- Monday August 11: District 1 – Cunningham Community Center (3773 Old Allen Rd, 38128)
Memphis United will share police accountability data and different tools of effective CLERB. models. There will be short presentations followed by a Q&A session and an interactive exercise for audience participants to give input on how to improve the Memphis CLERB.
Please help us by registering for the event so we know how many people to plan on accommodating. To do so, please click on the following link provided: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/ and search for C.L.E.R.B. Town Hall Meeting